Saturday, December 17, 2005

Saturday

Rainy and very cold in the City today. A perfect day to putter about the house, wrapping Christmas gifts, doing chores, drinking tea, knitting and waiting for the "In the Attic" Christmas special!!!!!

Hope I'll be able to see it all with a clean feed. Nevertheless, it's exciting to be a part of the "experiment"!

Been out of commission with a nasty bout of the flu the past week and a half. I haven't had so much of a little cold for the past few years. My oncologist strongly urged me to get a flu shot while at her office two months ago, so I reluctantly agreed. So good thing??!! I mean, what would've happened if I hadn't???! Have to speak to her about that.

I'll try to post more thoughtful entry(ies) soon. When I'm feeling more clear headed ...(maybe I shouldn't wait for that to happen!)




2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth A. said...

Hiya Heather~ SO glad that you are recovering. Keep up taking good care!

I've been a Who/Pete fan for ages as well.....am just thrilled that Pete has found Rachel and has introduced us to such a rare talent!
LOVE when they perform together.

Happy Holidays~
Elizabeth A

6:24 AM  
Blogger musicmikey said...

Hi Heather, hope you got a clean feed and enjoyed the show, I had a superb evening. Hope you are feeling better really soon, my advice for any illness, especially flu is loads of honey, especially stuff that hasn't been heat treated, honestly it's amazing.
Take care.
mikey

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home